6, Chetwynde Park, Barrow-in-Furness, LA13 9UG£485,000
Click a thumbnail to see a larger image
THREE ONLY REMAINING - Fully Completed Large Detached House In Cul-De-Sac. Outstanding Presentation, Fastidious Attention To Detail By Leck Homes. Under Floor & Central Heating, Double Glazing, Conservatory, Landscaped Feature Garden. Part Exchange Welcome.
- Under Floor & Central Heating Double Glazing
- Feature Garden.
- Cathedral Window
- Approach: The contemporary oak styled front door has feature inset block / double glazed panes, side window, and affords access into:
- Entrance Vestibule: Beige tiled flooring and power point. Separate (feature) oak styled doors lead to the entrance hall and the cloaks.
- Entrance Hall: (size: Extends to 3.94m)
Smoke alarm, good understairs cupboard with light, halogen ceiling lights, power point, and tiled flooring. The hallway provides access to the timber / spindled stairs, and separate oak style doors lead to the kitchen and lounge.
- Ground Floor Cloak: UPVC double glazed opening window. Fitted with a new two piece suite in white comprising dual flush WC with concealed cistern, and wash hand basin with pedestal.
- Reception One: (size: 4.44m x 5.16m)
Four fully double glazed bi-fold doors lead to the rear, with superb appeal and a stunning garden outlook. A lovely fitment is the oak style fire surround with mantle, inset beige shaded marble to the hearth, and open coals living flame gas fire with chrome style dog grate. There are four double power points, telephone point, and TV aerial. The room is well presented and decorated, offering a good degree of natural light, is carpeted, and has underfloor heating,. There are halogen ceiling lights and a pendant light. Open access at the side leads to:
- Reception Two: (size: 3.94m x 3.54m)
The room has connecting access to both the kitchen and conservatory. The continuing decor is tasteful, with coving, halogen lights, ceramic tiled floor, and underfloor heating. There are three power points and a telephone point.
- Conservatory: (size: 2.83m x 3.35m)
The conservatory is integrated into the property, has a dwarf wall, and double glazed windows fully to the effective vaulted style ceiling; the garden view is most impressive. There are opening panes, and twin / double glazed french doors into the garden; also two wall lights, ceramic flooring, four double power points, telephone point, and TV aerial.
- (Breakfast) Kitche: (size: 3.39m / 5.17m x 3.55m)
UPVC double glazed window with opening panes to the front, with twin windows above for natural light. The kitchen has been fitted with a splendid range of new shaker style soft touch close base and wall units in a shade of cream with steel style handles, pull out / racked carousels, cornice, pelmet lighting, display lighting, and limed ash effect work surface. Franke stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap and inset drainer. Fitted appliances to be included in the sale. Neff stainless steel / glazed cooker extractor hood with fan and light; Neff Induction hob; Neff electric fan assisted oven with grill, light, timer, and integral microwave; integral Neff fridge freezer; integral Neff dishwasher. There are power points, telephone point, TV aerial, halogen ceiling lights, and tiled floor in a soft cream shade with underfloor heating. The works surface extends and has a breakfast bar area. This is a superior kitchen by Linda Joseph of Kirkby Lonsdale.
- Utility Room: UPVC frame fully double glazed side facing external door. The utility is conveniently adjacent to the kitchen, and has matching base / wall units and work surface. There is a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; integrated Neff automatic washing machine; ceramic tiled floor; and power point.
- Stairway: The feature staircase has oak spindles and handrail, and leads from the entrance hall to:
- First Floor Landin: (size: Extends to 4.69m)
Beautiful oak style shaped spindles and hand rail. There is a radiator with thermostat, one double power point, smoke alarm, and built-in airing cupboard with radiator and shelving for linen. Lovely oak panel doors and brushed steel / chrome style handles lead to the rooms with the continuing established stairway.
- (Master) Bedroom: (size: 4.63m / 3.62m x 5.15m / 3.10m)
Stunning feature full double glazed bi-fold doors to the decked balcony overlooking the garden. This is an impressive room, with the natural light and outlook, and raised / vaulted style ceiling with halogen lights. There are two panel radiators, four power points, telephone point, and TV aerial.
- En Suite Shower Ro: (size: 2.97m x 1.52m)
UPVC opaque double glazed window. Fitted with a contemporary style suite in white, comprising low level WC with concealed cistern; rectangular wash basin set to a cabinet and with mixer tap; walk-in twin shower cubicle with glazed panel and umbrella / fountain head. There is lovely grey / charcoal floor and wall tiling with mosaic border; halogen lights; tubular stainless steel radiator; extractor fan; and vanity mirror with light.
- Bedroom Two: (size: 4.14m / 4.89m x 3.55m)
Double glazed window with opening panes facing the rear aspect with and excellent outlook along the lovely garden and mature trees. The room is well presented with tasteful decor and feature wall, and carpeting. There is a panel radiator with thermostat, three double power points, telephone point, and TV aerial.
- Bedroom Three: (size: 3.31m x 3.54m)
Double glazed window with opening pane facing the front with an aspect into the cul-de-sac. Well presented, with magnolia and a misty pink feature wall, and oatmeal carpet. There is a panel radiator with thermostat, three double power points, telephone point, and TV aerial.
- Bedroom Four: (size: 3.02m x 3.04m)
Double glazed window with opening pane facing the front with an aspect into the cul-de-sac. The room is well presented with tasteful decor. There is a panel radiator with thermostat, three double power points, telephone point, and TV aerial.
- Family Bathroom: (size: 2.03m x 1.97m / 2.47m)
UPVC opaque double glazed opening window to the front aspect. Fitted with a contemporary style three piece suite in white with chrome effect fitments, comprising low level enclosed / oval tub bath with modern mixer tap, tiled side panel, and Mono-bloc thermostatic shower with chrome style flexi track spray and glazed screen; low level dual flush WC; and wall wash hand basin with Bloc mixer tap and set to a vanity cabinet. Complementary recess tiling with a larger tile in a shade of beige with chrome trim; and ceramic floor tiling. There is an extractor fan, tubular steel radiator, and towel rail.
- Second Floor Landi: Double glazed Velux window, power point, and smoke alarm. Matching oak style doors lead to the inner landing and fifth bedroom.
- Bedroom Five: (size: 5.02m x 2.75m / 3.54m)
Sloping ceiling into the room, with two double glazed Velux windows to the front, two eaves store cupboards, four double power points, and TV aerial.
- En Suite: Double glazed Velux window, dual flush WC, rectangular wash basin and mixer tap set to a walnut style cabinet, extractor fan, and tubular steel radiator.
- Inner Hall: A secure door leads to:
- Walk-in Loft Room: (size: 3.09m x 2.84m)
Fluorescent light, power point, gas Alpha combination boiler and header / store tank. An excellent store room.
- Exterior: Front: This substantial and most impressive detached house is of a superior new build quality by Leck Homes. Architect designed, there is a lawn with garden bed to the front, with grey shaded brick set drive providing ample parking, and access to the garage and the front door, with light.
Rear: The professionally landscaped, stunning rear garden has a sunny westerly aspect. There is easy access from the conservatory and lounge. The patio is fawn / brindle shaded and there are lovely lawns, planted borders, timber / strip path, feature trellis, and a wonderful summerhouse of a good size. There are a few protected trees and divisional fencing.
- Garage: (size: 5.98m x 2.89m)
Integral garage with up and over door, external door, fluorescent light, and power.
Interested in this Property?
Call us between 9am and 5pm Mon to Fri,
or 9am and 1pm Sat, on:
01229 825 333
Fill in our form to arrange a viewing
Arrange to view this property by email