Prince's Hall, 52 School Street, Barrow In Furness, LA14 1EJ£50,000
Click a thumbnail to see a larger image
Click floorplan images to view enlarged
PART EXCHANGE for similar value - Lower Value & Cash Considered. Two Storey Commercial Premises. Requiring Refurbishment, But VERSATILE For Usage. Obvious Potential for Residential Conversion-Subject to Planning. Commercial Let/Sub-Let Opportunity-As Workshop ETC. Realistic Price For a Freehold Sale, Early Completion Possible.
- Requiring Refurbishment
- Potential for Residential Conversion-Su
- Commercial Let /Sub-Let Opportunity
- Realistic Price
- Early Completion Possible
- Approach: Wooden, external door affords access from School Street to the side elevation, into the building and leads into:
- Hallway: Stairway to the first floor and a secure door to the ground floor workshop. A separate door leads to:
- Store Room: (size: 4.61m x 2.06m)
Fluorescent light and power point. There is under stairs / open access to the workshop and a doorway to:
- Store / Work Room : (size: 5.17m x 2.85m)
Pedestrian door to the front and School Street. The room has electric lights and power points. There are recessed cloaks but the WC is not operational.
- Workshop: (size: 10.56m x 5.66m and ceiling height of 3.65m)
There are windows to the front and side elevations. The room has fluorescent lighting, power points, and timber floor. Wooden delivery door to the front and School Street.
- First Floor: Lower level / half landing access.
- Work / Preparation: (size: 7.1m / 5.89m x 5.37m and ceiling height of 3.)
There is a window to the front and two sealed side facing windows. The room has fluorescent lights, electric power, and a store heater. A door leads to:
- Cloaks: Window, WC, and wash basin with pedestal.
- Work Room (Full Fi: (size: 10.98m / 8.9m x 5.89m / 4.73m)
There are three windows to the front and a further window to the side. The room has a storage heater, power points, telephone point, and sink unit with water tap. Again, with a useful head height and maximizing to 135 / 4.09m.
- Exterior: This substantial building is situated to the corner of School Street and Mount Pleasant and is central to Barrow in Furness town. There is an open forecourt to the side.
Interested in this Property?
Call us between 9am and 5pm Mon to Fri,
or 9am and 1pm Sat, on:
01229 825 333
Fill in our form to arrange a viewing
Arrange to view this property by email