21, Dundonald Street, Barrow In Furness, LA14 1NA£74,950
Click a thumbnail to see a larger image
Click floorplan images to view enlarged
GORGEOUS AND READY TO MOVE INTO Great Location - Close to AMENITIES IMMACUALTE Throughout NO UPPER CHAIN / REDUCED 2 Reception Rooms.
- GORGEOUS, READY TO MOVE INTO 2 Bed Home
- Great Location - Close to AMENITIES
- IMMACUALTE Throughout
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- 2 Reception Rooms
- REDUCED / EPC - D
- Approach: UPVC, mahogany style front door has inset, opaque double leaded glazed pane with colored motif, borrowed light window above, and affords access into the front lounge:
- Reception One: (size: 2.79m x 3.63m / 3.26m)
UPVC mahogany style double glazed window with opening pane and facing the front elevation. The room has a decorative chimney breast recess with grey tile, panel radiator with thermostat, and one double power point. The room is well presented, and is decorated in a shade of cream with feature print in black / cream to the chimney breast. An open doorway at the rear leads to:
- Inner Hall: There is access to the stairway. A glazed / paned door leads into the second reception room:
- Reception Two: (size: 3.40m / 4.37m x 3.62m / 3.12m)
UPVC double glazed window with opening pane and facing the rear elevation. A lovely fitment is the modern flame effect gas fire with brushed steel style casing - a super focal point. The room has a panel radiator with thermostat, two double power points, telephone point, TV aerial with Sky link, and light dimmer switch. The understairs area is partly opened. The decor is both tasteful and modern in shades of steel grey with designer Harlequin print of black carnation - this is a super room. Internal glazed / paned door leads to the inner hall and a folding panel door leads to:
- Kitchen: (size: 2.65m x 2.01m)
UPVC double glazed window with opening top pane and facing the side / rear. The kitchen has been fitted with a good range of modern and attractive high gloss base and wall units with soft touch closing drawers, brushed steel style handles, cornice, and pelmet lighting. The work surface is black with a granite pattern. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Brick, bevel style cream / black recess tiling and splashback. Complementary, modern recess tiling in black and white. Fitted appliances to be included within the sale: cooker extractor hood with fan and light; Baumatic stainless steel five ring gas hob (includes wok burner); New World single fan assisted electric oven, grill, light and timer; integrated Baumatic fridge. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a breakfast bar area. Charcoal shaded / slate style ceramic floor tiles and tasteful Contour decor in black and white with cafe / cappuccino motif. UPVC door, with opaque double glazed pane, leads from the kitchen into the rear yard.
- Stairway: The traditional staircase has lowered ceiling and leads from the inner hall to:
- First Floor Landin: Smoke alarm and separate pine panel doors leading to each bedroom.
- Bedroom One: (size: 2.85m x 3.60m / 3.25m)
UPVC mahogany style double glazed window with opening top pane facing the front elevation. There is a recessed stairwell cupboard, with access to the insulated loft. The room has a panel radiator with thermostat, one double power point, and contemporary decor.
- Bedroom Two: (size: 3.39m x 3.64m / 3.25m)
UPVC double glazed window with opening top pane facing the rear elevation. This is a well proportioned room with a ceiling height of 86 / 2.61m. There is a panel radiator with thermostat, one double power point, telephone point, and TV aerial. The decor is pale grey with a feature fuchsia motif to a silver background. Internal pine panel door leads to:
- Bathroom: (size: 2.66m / 1.99m x 1.99m)
UPVC opaque double glazed, tilt / turn opening window facing the side / rear. Fitted with a modern and attractive, three piece white suite with chrome effect fitments comprising low level shaped bath with modern mixer tap, side / end panel, and over bath thermostatic shower with chrome style flexi track spray; low level dual flush WC; and wash hand basin and pedestal. Complementary, full white tiling with a silver-inset border. Built-in cupboard houses gas Worcester combination boiler. The room has a tubular steel radiator of ladder style and grey shaded / porcelain floor tiling.
- Exterior: Front: This is a lovely, pebble dashed, traditional terrace house, with UPVC mahogany style (front) double glazed windows and doors. The property is of a deceptive size, good quality, and in a popular location. Viewing is highly recommended.
Rear: UPVC door with opaque double glazed pane leads from the kitchen into the rear yard, with paved area in a patio style. Further there is a town garden with chippings for garden furniture. There is an external water tap and pebble dashed walls. A UPVC door leads to the rear street.
Interested in this Property?
Call us between 9am and 5pm Mon to Fri,
or 9am and 1pm Sat, on:
01229 825 333
Fill in our form to arrange a viewing
Arrange to view this property by email